Update On coursework



Working with the song 7 Ring was very challenging as it has no words and the idea's i had were very to hard to pull of as i was struggling to find dancers and actors capable to do what i had imagined.

 the crazy ideas that are going though my mind.

- still shots
- editing effects
- lighting changes
- various locations

and many more

I cant wait to piece it all together and see the final outcome. I defiantly feel like my overall ideas are much better then my previous song choice's music video.

For my Website I have been looking for templates I like on both Wix.com and Squarespace.com. I have found a few I like but they don't fit the theme I would like to portray for my Artist. So what i'm planning to do is find any template and start from basics; configuration, changing fonts, colours and the list goes on.

My next task to complet would be to get a name for my artist as the old name i had would not suit the new artist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evaluate the relevance of Todorov's theory of narratology to long form TV drama

Dear Moderator